Automotive Platooning System Market research report presents business principles that will aid in the global expansion of the future market. The paper goes into great detail about important areas and country markets. The competitive environment is also examined in detail to learn about significant firms’ product and regional expansion strategies, merger acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations.
The automotive platooning systems market saw shipments of 841,354 units in 2015 and the number is expected to reach 7,100,874 units by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 22.64% between 2016 and 2026
The Global “Automotive Platooning System Industry” Research Report aims to supply all market participants and vendors with all the facts regarding the market’s growth aspects, weaknesses, threats, and lucrative prospects in the near future. In order to acquire insights into the politics of getting control of a major percentage of the market share, the study also includes revenue share, industry size, production volume, and consumption.
Covid-19 Impact (Corona Virus) Analysis on Automotive Platooning System Industry:
The global Automotive Platooning System market analysis meticulously evaluates the deviation in the global outlook owing to COVID – 19 by country and area, taking into account its impact on the supply chain, economics, and consumer preferences. The study outlines competitive measures being adopted and planned by major players in the Automotive Platooning System market to mitigate negative effects and capitalize on new opportunities offered by the pandemic. Automotive Platooning System market projections are based on various scenarios depending on predicted virus control in the medium to long term.
The research contains a complete segmentation study of the global Automotive Platooning System market, in which all segments are studied in terms of market growth, share, growth rate, and other key parameters. It also includes a segment attractiveness index, which allows businesses to learn about the lucrative revenue pockets in the worldwide Automotive Platooning System market. Investment, strategy, and teams can focus on the proper areas of the worldwide Automotive Platooning System market thanks to a broad review of the segments presented in the study.
Types of Automotive Platooning System Market primarily split into:
- Vehicle to Vehicle (V2V)
- Vehicle to Infrastructure (V2I)
Applications of Automotive Platooning System Market:
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The global Automotive platooning system market can be segmented based on component, technology, vehicle, and region. The Automotive platooning system market can be classified into four categories based on the component: forward-looking camera, system display with rear time camera, driver-centric design, and RADAR-based collision mitigation. The demand for RADAR-based collision mitigation has increased as improved driver-assistance systems are increasingly used in Automotive platooning. These systems help the car with lane change assistance, pedestrian protection systems, blind-spot monitoring, as well as collision detection, warning, avoidance, and mitigation. During the projected year, these features are expected to drive demand for the RADAR base collision mitigation segment. In the coming years, the forward-looking camera and driver-centric design segments are expected to be in great demand. The Automotive platooning system market can be divided into three categories based on technology: acceleration and brake controllers, GPS, cellular and Wi-Fi communication, and DSRS vehicle to vehicle communication. During the forecast period, the DSRS vehicle to vehicle communication segment is likely to play a significant role in the worldwide Automotive platooning system market. To obtain a competitive advantage in the Automotive platooning system industry, automakers and technical vendors are investing in vehicle-to-vehicle communication. The Automotive platooning system market can be divided into two categories based on vehicle type: light commercial vehicle and heavy commercial vehicle.
Key Automotive Platooning System Market Trends
– The report identifies, determines, and forecasts the Global Automotive Platooning System Market segments based on their type, sub-type, technology used, applications, end-users, and regions.
– Industry to Industry Holds Largest Share in the Automotive Platooning System Market
– It examines the micro-markets based on their growth trends, development patterns, future prospects, and contribution to the overall market.
– Demand from Regional / geographical is expected to drive the Growth
– Rising Adoption of Market Segments in the Automotive Platooning System Growth
– North America, Europe is expected to Witness Higher Growth Rate over the Forecast Period
– It studies the competitive developments such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), research and development (R&D) activities, product developments, and expansions in the Global Automotive Platooning System Market